about the company
benerail is the Leading Railway Retail Expert in Europe.
Have you ever tried to book an international train ticket? Nightmare, right? That’s what we are trying to solve. Our organisation enables companies to sell international railway tickets across Europe, regardless of the company operating the train. Our API and front-ends are the market standard in the Benelux and are accompanied by supportive services like product data management, consultancy and integration services. In this way we reduce complexity for our customers, so they can focus entirely on optimising service to the travellers while making it easier for them to opt for international railway travel as everything is interconnected.
benerail is your smart ticket to a green world.
benerail is a spin-off from the Belgian and Dutch national railways, well established yet very ambitious. To help the railway industry become the most attractive environmentally-friendly and competitive means of transport, our strategy now focuses on expansion. Driven by our mission to facilitate a significant contribution to a better climate, we are building a scalable and sustainable organisation on a foundation comprised of autonomous and purpose-driven teams.
Our main office is located in Antwerp, with flex in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Brussels. We connect remotely and in person.
about the job
We're actively seeking an Office Manager to join the benerail team at our new Antwerp office. The ideal candidate ensures that the office runs smoothly and supports the administrative processes within the company. As an office manager at benerail, you'll become part of a stable organisation with a start-up mentality – the best of both worlds!
Management of the office mailbox, with general questions from suppliers, customers & employees
Office environment management:
- Reception of customers and suppliers
- Contact with suppliers (cleaning team, coffee supplier, etc.)
- Access management (badges, etc.)
- Economy management (office equipment, kitchen supplies, etc.)
- Asset management (laptops, mobile phones)
- Support HR with onboarding/offboarding
- Agenda management
- Booking of meeting rooms & business lunches/dinners
- Travel arrangement
- Internal communication (relevant for daily office topics)
- Administrative support for billing payments
- Follow-up/support payroll administration with external partner
Ad hoc support request
We also welcome your own suggestions for organising your work more efficiently.
For this job, there is no starting experience required as we consider the mindset and the willingness to grow to be more important. At benerail there is room for self-development. We don’t expect you to know everything from day one. We are here to train you and give you space to explore this function. We do have some skills on our wishlist, though, for this position:
- Open and communicative
- Proactive & problem-solving attitude
- Good time management skills & capacity to prioritise
- Eye for precision in administrative tasks
- Enjoys variety
- Knowledge of English (a must, both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
what we offer
- A part-time function on our payroll. We're flexible to discuss what is possible for you.
- A modern office within walking distance of the railway station Antwerpen-Centraal
- A competitive remuneration
- And, most importantly, a dynamic and vibrant organisation where working goes hand in hand with having fun
Do you dare to take on this challenge?
To contact us about this job, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com